Position Summary: The Installation Helper assists the Installation Lead with project installations.
• Staging area for installation
• Loading and unloading installation tools and equipment
• Digging post holes and trenches
• Mixing and pouring concrete
• Pulling wire
• Cleaning up job site
• Completing job duties at the Lead Installer’s request
• Work together as a team
• Regular attendance at work
• Other tasks as assigned by management
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
• Ability to perform physical work outdoors year-round in a variety of weather elements
For more information, contact Tara Knight - firstname.lastname@example.org.